Koolpak Reusable Hot Cold Gel Pack (13cm x 14cm)
These versatile medical grade reusable hot & cold gel packs provides effective pain relief of muscular and joint aches. Manufactured with reinforced seams for strong durability, non toxic gel and disinfectable packaging
Use as a cool pack in the early (acute) stage of a sports injury or following joint surgery to relieve pain, prevent swelling and cool tissue temperature. Also useful for those suffering from fevers, night sweats, headaches, eczema, sunstroke, toothache etc.
Use as a hot/heat pack to increase blood flow to the tissue at site of injury to promote healing and relaxation. Hot packs are excellent for non-inflammatory complaints such as sciatica, low back pain,knee pain,elbow pain, muscle ache and muscle tension. It can also help with temporary relief to sinusitis or menstrual cramps.
- Each pack conforms easily to body contours, whilst the nylon coating is soft to the touch for added patient comfort
- Filled with a non toxic gel that can be frozen and heated repeatedly
- Freeze for cold therapy (Cryotherapy) or place in hot water or microwave for heat therapy.
- 14 x 13cm (5 x 5.5in)
For Cold Use:
- Place the gel pack in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours before use.
- Ensure the pack is wrapped in a cloth or protective sleeve before applying directly to the skin.
- Use packs in short 20 minutes intervals
- Provides effective relief from muscular pain and helps reduce swelling
- Ideal for treating a range of soft tissue injuries
For Hot Use:
- Place the gel pack in the microwave for 20 seconds at 600W (reduce time for higher power rated models).
- Increase heating time in 10 second intervals to reach your desired temperature if needed.
- Wrap the pack in a cloth or protective sleeve before applying directly to the skin.
- Use packs in short 20 mins intervals.
- Ideal for treating neck pain, arthritis and back injuries.
- Never place pack directly onto the skin or on open wounds as extreme temperatures can cause burns or skin damage.
- For external use only.
- Always ensure the hot-cold pack is wrapped in a cloth or protective sleeve before use.
- Use under Adult supervision and keep away from children.
- Always consult a doctor or medical professional if unsure of symptoms.
- Check pack before use - DO NOT OPEN OR ATTEMPT TO OPEN PACK.