What is the Bedford Double Finger Splint?
The Bedford Double Finger Splint is designed to provide support for the last 2 joints of our fingers DIP and PIP joint. The double finger design means one finger is used to provide support and compensation for the injured finger, reducing the change of re-injury.
Made from elasticated cotton the Bedford Double Finger Splint will conform to your finger and provide optimal support.
When can I use it?
- Ideal for all finger injures
- Provides support and protection for daily activity and prevent further injuries
Which size do I need?
Measure the length of support needed for your finger
- X- Small 4.5cm (2.5cm diameter for 1 finger, total 5cm diameter)
- Small 5.5cm (2.5 cm diameter for 1 finger, total 5cm diameter)
- Medium 6.5cm (3.5 cm diameter for 1 finger, total 7cm diameter)
- Large 7.5cm (3.5 cm diameter for 1 finger, total 7cm diameter)